Thursday, December 3, 2009

Stylish!

Sitting in front of an empty stage, imagining myself perform live vividly, the addiction of being on stage is like a poison that is so sweet. All the attentions are centering around you, the fear, the joy, all the excitement, people screaming below the stage. Is there any possibility that I could stand on the stage to sing my heart out?

There's always a dress that one people only wear it once in a life time. Well, I guess the way I shop currently is to find the suitable clothes for me to step into the other stage of my life. Although I haven't choose which to wear and which stage to perform, I really fear what the future holds. There're lots of thing that I'm able to predict, but what I can't predict is myself. Maybe that's my dynamic for being unpredictable. I'm constantly changing, but which a predictable pattern which I haven't formulate out.

They just welcomed my new baby just recently, although they already named it, I shall call her Rafael.

A stylish song for a stage addict.





#0022

No comments: