Sometimes thing have become so emotional that I do not know how to express myself using language. Ok it has been emotional, since I stopped blogging for 2 month. I know there are barely little people who knows my blog. So I'll just stay a little bit of something here.
My health is failing, possibly I won't be able to enjoy Christmas this year, I may be either to sick to celebrate or I would have possibly be dead. My failing health have also recently effect my job performance, which is not a good thing. The good thing is that I would be able to take a long leave and place myself in a comfortable position, e.g. on the bed, I haven't been sleeping for years I guess. Workload is terrible, yet the pay is even worst, yet not satisfying. To sum up, I don't like my current job. On my other hand, things went wrong, I do not know how many years have elapse and how many year to go to witness the result... Human is just a stubborn animal, so as I am. Humanity need a revolution, or human may just consume human itself.
I was still considering to accept the offer either after Easter or maybe August. My thorn wallet and bank account are making me in a very difficult situation. Money money come, money money come. The worst is coming end of this month as I would possibly breach my employment contact and leave my current job paying one month salary as a damage. Meaningly, no income this month. Heavily in debt...
My current motto: Just RUN (in linear)
No comments:
Post a Comment