Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Out of unknown

I'm very fatigue right now, but still I wanted to graffiti-se my blog a little. The main reason why I was tired is, I had my bedtime on 2 am, reason, packing my luggage. I really do not know what was I doing last night, and now I wanted to unpack them so I can wear them tomorrow, or day after tomorrow, and also the day after that. I think I was desperate to leave this place >.<. There is never a time I wanted to pack within 2 hours before the plane depart. Yesterday, I packed them 2 week before and 5 weeks before. I actually packed for 2 trips. Gosh. Just unpacked the bright sharp lime green ultra large luggage which I love so much, unfolded, unwrapped, and hanged into the wardrobe. Sharp lime green is a color of youth, wahaha. Initially I wanted to have a pink one, for some reason, or perhaps none, I love pink so much, and during that time I bought some pink shirts and I almost ended up with Project Pink in my job which caused so much commotion. It was a time where people loved me and hated in the company at that time.

Pink is a color of being sweet and delicious.

I never knew that packing luggage is such a tough job, but it is a opportunity to learn about what's inside my new wardrobe with all the old stuff. A tiny swimming trunk and a comparatively larger one, a yellowish green googles and an optical googles which they have shared a same color. A few boxes of cameras, from compact digital to ultra slim, from semi-pro to hybird. Same all stripped shirts. Stripped and dull colored scarfs. Dull earth colored blazers and coats. Everything in my wardrobe have something in common. That's my taste, and that's me. All though most of them are dulled, there are rainbows within too, There are orange and red cameras, rainbow necktie and scarf, red caps, leopard skin coat, silver leather shoes, all kept nicely in them. I really like how I am now, all the hardship, the sweet and bitter of life. Although it is not easy staying alive, but I will keep trying and make a better world. Go green alone is not significant to me, the result is to slow to be observed within my half-life.

I do think that it although I have make my decision, my instinct already knows them before me. I was told by my instinct that I would not able to make it back after the trip. It was only my instinct, whether I should believe it or not, it doesn't really matter to the me now. All I want now is just go. Go go go! Find a peaceful place so that no one is bothered my me. Escapade~~~


(Usual travel companion. A passport, pink organizer (>.<), sketchbook)


#0020

No comments: