I always thought I had, or maybe having a fabulous job(s), however, I don't know, something is not right somehow. 29 more days to come to an end and 29 more days to come out with a decision, or maybe lesser than that.
Someone did ask me whether or not, I'm so eager to change the world. I did not provide an answer. However, the answer is true, I did want to change it so much. there are so many things that i dislike so much, including my life. Maybe I alone knows the reason why, and why I worked so hard for. It is not just myself, but to all mankind, somehow. Well, like they said, change comes with pain, it seriously hurt me, not only physically, but also mentally, my vision, my pride, everything is being tested. Some of them come through the hardship, and some of them are still struggling with an answer. Well, I know I'm just being to ambitious, however, I really don't want anyone to be hurt, I don't want other to follow my footstep. One of the difficult part of my life is to be a double faces, or maybe triple I suppose. If I were cloned twice, you may see 3 different me. One me, one me, and one me. Each of me will fulfill 3 different objective. One to live like a normal person, the other one strive for his life for others, and the last one, doing the one which he dreams for. If you are combining them into one, HAH, he was dead. In fact haven't make my exit yet.
I suppose, in the current situation, maybe I should lead myself with a normal life, finding the excitement of being a victim of politician in corporates, climbing the corporate ladder, drinking beers all night. Cheese and whiskers... For the rest of the unfulfilled, let the clones do my job. Life should be easy, but staying alive is hard.
I should work hard for another 200 years, until humanity escapes the infantry stage.
#0019
No comments:
Post a Comment