Saturday, October 17, 2009

People age people change

Appearance, preference, expectations, it seems like everything changes when the world evolves and you don't, even if you are evolving in accordance to the velocity of how the world evolves, you do feel the changes beneath you and the world, when you stopped and looked behind. The world evolve so much, although deculture is going on, the world has become more diversify. Kind people has diversified into several interest group, same goes to bad people that are so specialize in one kind.

I do feel the changes in me, from an English to Japanese, from Japanese to Korea. To think that I'm a strategist, I can't really forecast myself.


(Outer ring of JB city, there is a similarity with Cheras Maluri)

After watching the scene above, I do think that I do have the weird hobby of observing "pattern" from far. I think that is the part of making myself my self, whether I should be proud of, or pathetic for, there is no solution for creating a perfect me at the moment.

Whether should I change according to my forced will, or just let it be as myself just like that.



#0015

No comments: