Monday, October 12, 2009

Heartplace

Another chilling air breeze into my heart again. The same trauma and the same tears that shed a piece of sharp razor across my cheek.

I wonder when can I be selfish, when can I be cold blooded and abandon everything away. I've already lost too much because of my kindness, when will I be able to be granted a freedom to be selfish and be able lead my own destiny. Maybe that's the reason saying being kind is a sin.



Living in two world isn't enough for me. I wanna live in a world that I own.



#0014

2 comments:

JoeanneWLV said...

Hey, didn't know we are using the same template thou...

Ur posts sound negative... Cheers man.. :)

シュバリエ・ドートリッシュ said...

I did realised that, it seems that this is the most decent template made available in blogspot.

Ya, too many repetitive fault happened recently made me wanna restructure my life.

This is for you too, fight!