Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Re: Since When?

Well, similar situation as Miss Jo. I was call into the meeting room right after my hectic driving as I was late for 30 mins.

"Mr Ng wants to see you."

"Har?"

"Mr Ng wants to see you."

"Now?"

"Now."

I walked down to the 1st floor, as I thought it was there. Then suddenly... "Downstair."

"Har?"

"Downstair, Downstair."

As you can see, I was quite deaf. And I was cursing, why he chosen the conference room that requires me to DownstairS. It is already a hectic week and today was a darn hectic day. I went into the room, seeing him holding the appraisal form that I have filled up in the previous day. I wondered if I had did something that is not good, I do not know actually. After all the question he asked and all the unknown that I'd reply, he told me something that I wouldn't expect, and I will not except. He said he will confirmed me. I paused for few seconds and the "har?!", again. I quickly reply that I was expecting a training period, not a permanent job. Later, I found that the sentence I made is not quite correct, I quickly explained that it is not that the job could meet my expectation and blah blah blah excuses went on to ratify my first statement.

Seriously, I do not know on what ground they proposed to 'hire' me, as I already knew that my decision will disappoint them. Come to think about it, no wonder my senior sitting beside me asked about my leaving and whether I would stay. Okay, this is coming to make sense. However, there are so many things coming to me right after my training period. When the time comes, I will be dead, minimal of my friend will be able to contact me I think, although the period on next journey is not to long, but enough to let you think that I'm dead.

Sigh, Finally sorted out everything. Disappointment and pleasure within.



#0017

No comments: