Went for a one an a half hour badminton game early in the saturday morning, maybe I haven't been exercising myself for quite some time. Realised that the photo I have taken... EWWWW... I shall give it a death sentenses.
+
Pizza hut for lunch in the afternoon. Realised that I mistaken 5 Ringgit as 50.
+
Learning majong for the 1st time at a friend place. Quite a stupid me for a smart game.
+
Went to Cresendo, accompanying my friend to change her tutorial classes in the night. However, all the staff went for Buka Puasa break.
+
Ended up craving for food in at Jalan Unknown. Althought it is know for good foods, I don't remember the name.
+
Fetched my dad from work.
+
Back to sleep
=
Whole body ache
====================================================
This is the chick that you are looking for
No comments:
Post a Comment