(hopefully you are able to spot the cat)
Everything was so beautiful during lunch, I felt so blissful. Until I drove myself back to myself. For me, danger on the road never appear in front of my windscreen, and only the back of my car jeopardize my life and my car. There was only one more turn left to reach my office, when I was near the car park entrance, around 100 meters before I make my turn, I did notice that someone with a 'sporty' white Myvi was tailgating me, I stepped on the break to make my breaking signal to flash, to warn the car that it was following me too close, as I need to break and make a turn. After I had did that, nothing changed, I really near to the entrance and I couldn't break to make it. As was slow, it was an uphill road, and I was slowing down to turn, that idiot is overtaking me on my left while my signal to the left was on for some while and I was turning to make my entrance, on a single lane road. After in made it to my parking lot, I was relieved that nothing had happened. However, that idiot, for stupid reason, followed me in. I do think that he purposely made a reverse. Okay then, he walkout the car, and I knew that something will be going on, I stayed in my car, waiting for his arrival. I winded down the window, the 1st word he said to me: "Are you going to say sorry". I do think he is moron, as I was not in the wrong, I said that he was the one tailgating me. He replied with fart words and saying that he is going to punch me. Okay, I knew that, a road hooligan. I wanted to call a police, however, to think twice, this is Malaysia, and the police will just ignore my call and continue to have their after lunch snacks. If i continue to have a fight with that masturbation jerk who just wants a sorry to satisfied ITself, I think I would have ended with a punch and he eventually he would have been on the way to hell under my numerous golf clubs. If this is Texas, his brain will be nailed on the wall by my bullets. I'm really hot tempered when someone blame a fault on me when the fault is actually his. I was already 20 minutes late from lunch and I really have no intention to initiate a fight with me although I was pissed off, so, well, if you want a sorry I give you a sorry. After the sorry came out with from my mouth, he left, he eventually didn't notice that I added 'asshole' at the back of the sentence. Well, until now, I still cannot stomach the anger. What the heck was that guy, acting like you are the one who is the only road user, if you bang on me, it is your fault, not mine, it is his carelessness which caused that. After that incident, I did really hope that he will smash his car into my and died inside, if he died, according to law, to one who crash the back is wrong, it wouldn't be my fault.
I'm still feeling imbalance about this matter, *snarl*********
#0011

No comments:
Post a Comment